a leadership development experience that’s as unique as you are
Our leadership development experience is designed for CPA firms who aspire to take their firm to new heights. Combining the transformative principles of consciousness and the power of professional coaching, this program empowers participants to unlock their full potential, enhance their leadership skills, and drive meaningful change in their teams, for their clients, and across the profession as a whole.
True leadership begins with leading oneself. Participants will embark on a journey of self-discovery and self-mastery, uncovering their strengths, overcoming limitations, and cultivating emotional intelligence. Strong relationships are the cornerstone of effective leadership. By honing their interpersonal skills, participants will strengthen their ability to build high-performing teams and drive organizational success.
• Gain awareness of your leadership strengths and areas for development.
• Understand how your behaviors and mindset are enabling or constraining your intended impact.
• Strengthen your ability to build highperforming teams.
• Improved coaching skills to effectively guide clients and develop your teams.
• Identify action that aligns you personal goals and drives organizational success.
• A well defined vision of the leader you want to become.
• Participants will integrate newfound knowledge into behaviors they can immediately implement.
• Retain key employees and reduce the costs of turnover.
• A cohesive, high-performing team of leaders that will enhance the value and brand of your firm.
• Free up partner time by outsourcing leadership development to experts in the field.
• An independent and outside perspective that is well-versed in leadership challenges unique to public accounting firms.
CPA firms don’t hire auditors to prepare complex tax returns. So I wonder why so many firms overly rely on technically competent partners to develop future leaders. Not only are those partners missing the expertise; they don’t have the time. Accounting education mentally prepare practitioners for the job. But what it doesn’t teach is how to have a human experience while working with other humans in a demanding profession. I know, because I started my career as an accountant. I pivoted into the HR side of a firm after two busy seasons. The overachiever in me demanded I go back to school for a Masters in Leadership Studies. Much to my surprise, this is where my journey of selfdiscovery began. The coursework required that I spend time looking within- a place I knew little about yet is the ultimate source of my leadership. As the principal designer of this program, I bring over twenty years of practical experience that spans all stages of the employee life cycle in your firm. I cocreated two nationally recognized programs- an internship and a corporate university- for a regional CPA firm. I’ve served as an internal coach in a Big Four firm. I’ve interacted with thousands of CPAs who desire to grow their career without losing their soul. I created Conscious Public Accountants for you, for your firm, and for our profession as a whole. Together we rise!